Lock Three of the Welland Ship Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Fort Chambly Canada Steamship Lines freighter as it rises in Lock Three on the Welland Ship Canal (fourth canal), St. Catharines, Ontario. c1976.
"As it travels the Welland Canal route towards Thorold...while the Visitors on the Elevated Viewing Platform enjoy the preceedings...One of the many attractions of St. Catharines, Ontario, in Canada's beautiful Niagara Peninsula Tourist Region."
Published by World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd., Montreal, Canada. Printed in USA.
- File Number: 09/pt1/25-1.2
- World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1559446221691 Longitude: -79.1940141026732
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2