Canadian Revenue Cruiser at Lock 1 of the Third Welland Canal, Port Dalhousie
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Canadian Revenue Cruiser at Lock 1 Port Dalhousie Harbour, Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1920.
In the background on the left is Lincoln Mills built in 1900.
Published by the International Stationary Co., Picton, Canada. Printed in Saxony.
- File Number: 08/pt1/24-1.2
The Canadian Revenue Cruiser was tasked with combating "rum running," specifically beer and wine, on Lake Ontario during Prohibition. The cruiser was heavily armed.
- Canadian Revenue Cruiser, St. Catharines, Ont. Lock 1, Pt. Dalhousie
- International Stationary Co.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1997283166786 Longitude: -79.2651475411224
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2