Lock Two, Old Welland Canal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Old Welland Canal (second) at Lock Two near St. Catharines, Ontario. The Welland Vale factory can be seen in the background.
Published by The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd., Montreal and Toronto. Printed in Great Britain. c1910. Postmarked October 24, 1908.
- File Number: 08/pt1/8-1.3
See also File Number: 08/pt1/8-1.2
- On the Old Welland Canal near St. Catharine's, Ont.
- The Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date of Original
- Postmarked October 24, 1908
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.7cm
Image Height: 8.6cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1602087770348 Longitude: -79.2609954815674
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2