The Rector's Chair and the Bishop's Chair, St. Mark's Church, Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Rector's Chair and Bishop's Chair, St. Mark's Anglican Church, Niagara-on-the-Lake. Date Unknown.
Published by G.S. Butt Photographers Ltd.
- File Number: 15/pt2/15-1.4
The Rector's Chair contains the Coat of Arms of the Diocese of Niagara founded on May 1st, 1975. The needlepoint on the seat of the chair was created by ladies of the church and depicts Niagara Vegetables, 1967.
The Bishop's Chair contains the Coat of Arms of the Diocese of Quebec - St. Mark's Church 1804-1875. The seat of the chair's design depicts fruits of Niagara.
- Historic St. Mark's Anglican Church, Niagara-on-the-Lake, Ontario, Canada.
Founded July 9th, 1972.
- G.S. Butt Photographers Ltd.
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2555997118036 Longitude: -79.0681663217736
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2