The Lower Niagara Gorge, Niagara Falls
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Lower Niagara Gorge as seen from the Belt Line. c1915
Published by F.H. Leslie, Ltd., Niagara Falls.
- File Number: 15/pt1/44-1.1
The Belt Line was a railroad that ran at the bottom of the Niagara Gorge along the Niagara River.
- The Lower Niagara Gorge as seen from the Belt Line.
- F.H. Leslie, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1389005691037 Longitude: -79.0434819522095
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2