Rittenhouse School, Vineland
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Rittenhouse School and Garden, Vineland, Ontario. c1920
Published by Warwick Brothers & Rutter, Ltd, Toronto, Canada.
- File Number: 15/pt1/12-1.1
The school was built by funds supplied by Moses F. Rittenhouse. In 1886 Rittenhouse funded a small library in the school. In 1965 the building was expropriated for the building of the Victoria Avenue QEW exit.
- Rittenhouse School Jordan Harbor, Ont.
- Warwick Brothers & Rutter, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 7.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1851361322806 Longitude: -79.3951153465271
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2