Port Weller Dry Docks
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of ocean-going ships at Port Weller Dry Docks at the Garden City of St. Catharines, Ontario Canada. c1960.
Published by Peterborough Post Card Co. Peterborough, Ontario, Canada.
- File Number: 10/pt2/5-1.1
Port Weller Dry Dock was established in 1946 near Lock 1 on the Fourth Welland Canal.
- Peterborough Post Card Co.
- Place of Publication
- Peterborough, Ontario, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2123906427229 Longitude: -79.2084027272033
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2