The Steamer "Garden City"
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of paddle steamer “Garden City” leaving Toronto, c1906.
Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd. Montreal and Toronto. Printed in Great Britain.
- File Number: 10/pt1/14-1.1
The “Garden City” was built for the Toronto-Port Dalhousie service of the St. Catharines, Grimsby and Toronto Navigation Co., entering service on June 20, 1892
- Steamer "Garden City" leaving Toronto
- Valentine & Sons' Publishing Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Great Britain
- Date of Original
Width: 13.7 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.7cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.5984169313821 Longitude: -79.3513143066406
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2