Lakeside Park and Beach
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A photograph of a postcard of Lakeside Park and Beach, Port Dalhousie. c1915
- File Number: 06/pt1/32-1.1
Lakeside Park was run jointly beginning in 1920s by Canadian National Railway and the Niagara St. Catharines & Thorold Railway. The park had a number of attractions to draw visitors including a dance pavilion, ball park, bathing pavilion and various rides. Visitors came across the lake on steamers such as the Dalhousie City and the Northumberland to visit the park.
The site was run by Sid Brookson in the 1950s and 60s until the City of St. Catharines took over management of the park in the 1970s.
- Lakeside Park & Beach, Port Dalhousie, Ont.
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10.1 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 8.4cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2038221296293 Longitude: -79.2660892604509
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2