S.S. Dalhousie City Arriving at Lakeside Park
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the steamer “S.S. Dalhousie City” arriving at Lakeside Park, Port Dalhousie, Ontario, Canada. c1940’s
Lighthouse to right of S.S. Dalhousie.
Published by Valentine-Black Co., Ltd., Toronto, Canada.
- File Number: 06/pt1/9-1.6
The ship was operated by the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway.
“Dalhousie City” was built in 1911 and sailed to and from Toronto. In 1949 The "Northumberland" burned reducing the N S & T Steamers to one. In the winter of 1950 the "Dalhousie City" was sold to a firm in Montreal and the last run between Toronto and Niagara was in 1950.
- S.S. Dalhousie City Arriving at Lakeside Park. Port Dalhousie. Ont.. Canada
- Valentine-Black Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 14 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.7cm
Image Height: 7.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2067061090562 Longitude: -79.2637796145248
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2