Steamer Dalhousie City in Port Dalhousie Harbour
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the steamer “Dalhousie City” in Port Dalhousie Harbour. c1910
Published by F.H. Leslie, Niagara Falls, Ontario.
- File Number: 06/pt1/9-1.4
Port Dalhousie amalgamated with the City of St. Catharines in 1961
The ship was operated by the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway.
“Dalhousie City” was built in 1911 and sailed to and from Toronto. In 1949 The "Northumberland" burned reducing the N S & T Steamers to one. In the winter of 1950 the "Dalhousie City" was sold to a firm in Montreal and the last run between Toronto and Niagara was in 1950.
- Harbor and Str. "Dalhousie City," Port Dalhousie, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie Limited.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, Ontario.
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2006838829092 Longitude: -79.2641497593689
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2