Steamer Lakeside leaving Port Dalhousie Pier
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the steamer Lakeside leaving the Port Dalhousie pier, St. Catharines, Ont. c1910
Published by F.H. Leslie, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- File Number: 06/pt1/9-1.1
Port Dalhousie was amalgamated with the City of St. Catharines in 1961.
- Lakeside leaving Port, St. Catharines, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 8.75 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.5cm
Image Height: 8.75cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.2060157158843 Longitude: -79.2640210133362
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2