Central Public School, Merritton
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of Merritton Central School on Glendale Rd. near the corner of Merritt Street, Merritton, (community in St. Catharines) Ontario. (date unknown)
Photograph from the Leeson Collection.
- File Number: 05/pt1/25-1.1
Central School opened in 1893 and was constructed by the Newman Brothers. It was demolished in 1979.
Width: 23.2 cm
Height: 16.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 22.5cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1375039398771 Longitude: -79.2125440579223
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2