Independent Rubber Company
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Independent Rubber Co. Factory, Merritton, (community in St. Catharines) Ontario, Canada. Date unknown, c1912-1919.
Published by F.H. Leslie. Printed in Germany.
- File Number: 05/pt1/14-1.4
Formerly Merritton Cotton Mills. Taken over in 1912 by Independent Rubber and closed in 1919. In 1932 it became Interlake Tissues Warehouse and was destroyed by fire in 1961. The remains of one of the buildings was restored after the fire and is now the Keg Restaurant.
- The Independent Rubber Co's Factory, Merritton, Canada/
- F.H. Leslie.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1357397863992 Longitude: -79.2142311673927
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2