Merritton Inn / Ricci's Tavern
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the Merritton Inn (was also known as Ricci’s Tavern) on Merritt St., Merritton, (a community in St. Catharines) Ontario.
Photograph from the Leeson Collection. (date unknown)
- File Number: 05/pt1/8-1.2
Merritton amalgamated with St. Catharines in 1961
Built in 1876 by John Connor and the architect was Sidney Rose Badgley.
The building was bought by the Ricci Family in 1928. In 1934 it was known as the Merritton Tavern and by 1952 it was known as Ricci's Tavern.
The building was located at 533 Merritt Street.
Width: 25.4 cm
Height: 16.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 24.5cm
Image Height: 16cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1406446954384 Longitude: -79.2141372900772
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2