William Hamilton Merritt Monument
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Hon.William Hamilton Merritt, builder of the first Welland Canal, 1826. Corner of Yates & Ontario Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada. c1940
Published by Valentine-Black Co. Ltd., Toronto.
- File Number: 03/pt2/17-1.1
Unveiled in December of 1928.
The statues present-day location is at the corner of St. Paul Street West and McGuire Street.
- Hon. William Hamilton Merritt.
Builder of First Welland Canal. 1826
St. Catharines, Ont., Canada
- Valentine-Black Co. Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 8.9 cm
Height: 14 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.7cm
Image Height: 12.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.15413230779 Longitude: -79.2460695058502
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2