- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of Power Glen, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown
Photgelatine Engraving Co., Ltd. Ottawa
- File Number: 03/pt2/7-1.4
Shows the Old Glendale Bridge, built in 1912. That bridge was replaced with the current Glendale Bridge (opened in 1975) that crosses over the 12 Mile Creek.
- Power Glen, St. Catharines, Ontario
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.35 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.7cm
Image Height: 7.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.134271824326 Longitude: -79.2506314259339
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2