Souvenir of St. Catharines Postcards: The Welland Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Souvenir of St. Catharines postcards. The Welland House, Ontario Street, St. Catharines Ontario. c1924-1930.
Published by Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd., Ottawa.
- File Number: 03/pt1/31-1.2
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- The Welland Inn St. Catharines, Can.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 16.5 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.7cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1561548126972 Longitude: -79.2479760390091
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2