Souvenir of St. Catharines Postcards: Canadian National Electric Railway Terminal
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Souvenir of St. Catharines postcards. The Canadian National Electric Railways Terminal, East Side of Geneva Street Following Welland Avenue Crossing, St. Catharines Ontario. c1915-1930.
Published by Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd., Ottawa.
- File Number: 03/pt1/31-1.2
The Terminal construction began in 1923, finishing in 1924. Its location is now the Geneva Square Strip Mall. (2016)
- Canadian National Electric Railways Terminal St. Catharines
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 16.5 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 15.7cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1663404839152 Longitude: -79.2395378094482
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2