Souvenir Folder of St. Catharines: Golf Club House
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A souvenir folder containing postcards of St. Catharines. Golf Club House, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1918.
Published by F.H. Leslie Ltd., Niagara Falls.
- File Number: 03/pt1/31-1.1
The Golf Club House refers to the St. Catharines Golf Club, later renamed the St. Catharines Golf and Country Club.
- Golf Club House, St. Catharines, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls
- Date of Original
Width: 15 cm
Height: 10 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.2cm
Image Height: 8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1564255548172 Longitude: -79.2373491268921
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2