The Two Tallest Cement Poles in the World
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of lower level near Glenridge Bridge showing Lock 3 of the second Welland Canal between the two tallest cement poles in the world, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1907.
Published for the Bookshop, St. Catharines, Ont. By F.H. Leslie, Niagara Falls, Canada
- File Number: 03/pt1/28-1.1
Lock removed in 1978?
See also File Number: 19/pt1/5-1.1
- Two Tallest Cement Poles in the World, St. Catharines, Ont.
- F.H. Leslie
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.9 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.9cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1541474527499 Longitude: -79.2428637486267
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2