- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of an aerial view of Brock University with Lake Ontario in the background. St. Catharines, Ontario. c1973
Published by Peterborough Airways Ltd., Peterborough, Ont.
- File Number: 02/pt5/5-1.3
Brock University opened in 1964. The first classes were held in St. Paul Street United Church and then the former Frozenaire Building. It moved the campus atop the Niagara Escarptment in 1966. The Schmon Tower was fully completed in 1967, a year later than it was suppose to be. It was renamed in 1983 to the Schmon Tower after Arthur A. Schmon, chairman and CEO of the Ontario Paper Co. and Chairman of the University founding Committee in 1962.
- Brock University, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada
- Peterborough Airways Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Peterborough, Ont
- Date of Original
Width: 14.9 cm
Height: 10.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 14.9cm
Image Height: 9.6cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1179218415795 Longitude: -79.2450309735107
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2