Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway Station
- Media Type
- Item Types
- A photograph of a postcard of the Niagara, St. Catharines and Toronto Railway Station, 164 St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1910.
Published by Rumsey & Co., Toronto, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt5/1-1.1
- N.S. & T. Trolley Station, St. Catharines, Canada.
- Rumsey & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1597848264396 Longitude: -79.2421747802543
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2