The Welland House Hotel Bowling Green
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland House bowling green, William Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1910
Published by Rumsey & Co., Toronto, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt4/11-1.3
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Welland House Bowling Green, St. Catharines, Canada
- Rumsey & Co.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.8 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.8cm
Image Height: 8.8cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1566133681097 Longitude: -79.2475729245317
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2