The Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland House, front entrance, 34 Ontario Street at the corner of King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario.
Postmarked 1905. Publisher unknown.
- File Number: 02/pt4/10-1.6
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- Welland House, St. Catharines, Ont.
- Date of Original
- Postmarked 1905
Width: 14.3 cm
Height: 8.4 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 8.8cm
Image Height: 6cm
- Language of Item
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2