The Welland House Hotel
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Welland (House), 30 Ontario Street at the corner of King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1910
Published by Warwick Bros. & Rutter, Ltd., Toronto.
- File Number: 02/pt4/8-1.6
The Welland House Hotel was built in 1853 as a natural springs spa. The baths fell into disuse by 1909. It remained a hotel for many years until it closed in 1993. The building was sold and converted into student residences in 1994.
- The Welland, St. Catharines 2661
- Warwick Bros. & Rutter, Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.3 cm
Height: 8.7 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 10.7cm
Image Height: 8.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1562167199966 Longitude: -79.2483327482928
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2