Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the front view of the Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium, Merrittville Highway, Regional Road 50, St. Catharines, Ontario. Date Unknown
Published by Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd. Printed in Toronto, Ontario.
- File Number: 02/pt4/3-1.2
Facility was opened in 1930 to replace the former Sanatorium.
Current location of the Hotel Dieu Shaver Heath and Rehabilitation Centre.
- Front View, Niagara Peninsula Sanitarium, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.6cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1222224108719 Longitude: -79.2433468241909
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2