Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the gardens at the Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium, Merrittville Highway, Regional Road 50, St. Catharines, Ontario. (date unknown)
Published by Valentine-Black Co., Toronto, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt4/3-1.1
Facility was opened in 1930 to replace the former Sanatorium.
Current location of the Hotel Dieu Shaver Heath and Rehabilitation Centre.
- Gardens at Niagara Peninsula Sanatorium, St. Catharines, Ont., Canada
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Toronto, Ontario
Width: 14 cm
Height: 9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.7cm
Image Height: 7.7cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1218694130009 Longitude: -79.2427110842897
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2