Alexandra Hall/The Women's Temperance Hall, 83 Ontario Street
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of the Women’s Temperance Hall (Alexandra Hall) at 83 Ontario Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1970.
- File Number: 02/pt3/28-1.1
Alexandra Hall was built by John F. Mittleberger in the 1830s. It burned down and was rebuilt between 1851-1852. In 1912 it was sold to the Women Christian Temperance Union as a boarding house for ladies. It closed in the 1970s and has been the home for local businesses.
- Date of Publication
Width: 8.45 cm
Height: 8.2 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 7.9cm
Image Height: 8.1cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1562689011661 Longitude: -79.2486218791281
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2