Central Fire Hall and Grand Central Hotel, St. Catharines
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Central Fire Hall 178 St. Paul Street and Grand Central Hotel 184-188 St. Paul Street.
St. Catharines, Ontario. c1900
F.H. Leslie Publisher, Niagara Falls, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt2/31-1.1
The fire hall moved to the St. Paul Street location in 1870.
The Fire Hall was built around 1867 at the corner of Carlisle and St. Paul Streets, diagonally across from the former Leonard Hotel. New headquarters were built in 1950. The building stood empty till 1963 and then it was torn down. A parking lot occupied the space until it was built on in the 1980s.
- Central Fire Hall and Grand Central Hotel, St. Catharines, Ontario.
- F.H. Leslie Publisher
- Place of Publication
- Niagara Falls, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.6 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.6cm
Image Height: 8.9cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1590840609636 Longitude: -79.242530850009
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2