Market Square and the Court House at King and James Streets
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of the Market Square on King Street. Also shows the Court House at 101 King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. (c1970).
The "Court House" was erected as Town Hall in 1849, became the county building in 1866 and the Court House in 1969.
Published by World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd., Montreal, Canada.
- File Number: 02/pt2/28-1.6
- World Wide Sales Agencies Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Montreal, Canada
- Date of Original
Width: 13.85 cm
Height: 8.6 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 13.85cm
Image Height: 8.6cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1586054635964 Longitude: -79.2460853384796
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2