St. Barnabas English Church
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A photograph of a postcard of St. Barnabas English Church, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
Church located on the corner of Calvin and Queenston Road. (established in 1893)
- File Number: 02/pt2/9-1.1
St. Barnabas Church began holding services in 1879 at the corner of Queenston and Niagara Streets. The Church erected a small frame church on John Street which opened in 1875. The present church was opened in 1893.
- St. Barnabas English Church. St. Catharines, Ont., Canada.
Width: 12.5 cm
Height: 8.8 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 11.7cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1630062919688 Longitude: -79.2374908819789
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2