St. Paul Street looking east
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A postcard of St. Paul Street, looking east, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1945.
Published by the Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd., Toronto.
Bank of Nova Scotia at 185 St. Paul Street (Left)
C Wallace Co. Dry Goods at 145 St. Paul Street (Left)
Bixby and Beattie Stationery at 134-136 St. Paul Street (Right)
Sandra Hat Shoppe at 142 St. Paul Street (Right)
- File number: 01/pt1/44-1.2
- St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario, Canada.
- Photogelatine Engraving Co., Ltd.
- Place of Publication
- Date of Original
Width: 13.5 cm
Height: 8.9 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12.6cm
Image Height: 7.9cm
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1568416947281 Longitude: -79.2452473349009
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:firstname.lastname@example.org
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2