St. George’s Anglican Church, Grantham Institute and First Presbyterian Church.
- George Disher, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A scan of a photograph showing Church St., St. Catharines, Ontario. c1865 (prior to 1878)
Noted in the photograph are St. George’s Anglican Church, Grantham Institute and First Presbyterian Church.
Photographer: Geo .Disher “St. Catharines, Canada West”
- File number: 01/pt1/4-1.1
First Presbyterian was constructed in 1834 at Church and Clark Streets. In the mid 1870s it had outgrown its space and in 1876 a new church was built on the same site and opened in January of 1878.
- Geo .Disher St. Catharines C. W.
- Date of Original
Width: 20.2 cm
Height: 25.1 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 16cm
Image Height: 23.3cm
- Personal Name(s)
- Geo. Disher
- Language of Item
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.160604271068 Longitude: -79.2462862473297
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail:email@example.com
Agency street/mail address:54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2