Businesses on the South Side of King Street
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- 76-100 King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1972.
Businesses noted include: Paynes Meat Market, Earl’s Shoes, and Go Print Instant Printing.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/40-1.2
These buildings were demolished in 1973 and replaced by Corbloc, a retail and office building.
- Date of Original
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1582231442665 Longitude: -79.24633989151
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2