The New Murray Hotel
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The New Murray Hotel at 58-60 James Street and Morey’s Pharmacy at 64 James Street (corner of King and James Streets), St. Catharines, Ontario. c1972.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/37-1.4
The New Murray Hotel was opened in 1864 by Captain James Murray. For a brief time it was called the Pickwick House. In 1872 the hotel was renamed the New Murray Hotel. The building was bought in 1972 by Lincoln Savings & Trust and torn down in 1973.
- Date of Original
Width: 12 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.159053814892 Longitude: -79.2454869490433
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2