Taylor and Bates Brewery
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The abandoned Taylor & Bates Brewery, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1968.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/36-1.4
Taylor & Bates Brewery was established by James Taylor in 1834. In 1857 Charles Bates joined on as a full partner. The brewery last appears in the 1936 St. Catharines city directory and the empty building was demolished in 1979 to make way for Highway 406.
- Date of Publication
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1538108968454 Longitude: -79.2486036759186
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2