The Old Welland Canal and the Tall Cement Hydro Poles
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- A view of the Old Welland Canal and the tall cement hydro poles at Lock 3 as seen from the Glendale Avenue Fill, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1968.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/34-1.4
These concrete poles carried wires over the old canal.
The Fill was an earthen embankment that replaced the former Glenridge Bridge in 1955. The Fill carried traffic until the present Glenridge Bridge was opened in 1980.
- Date of Publication
Width: 12 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.155321470465 Longitude: -79.2431426983643
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2