The Port Dalhousie Cenotaph and McArthur Public School
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Port Dalhousie Cenotaph and McArthur Public School, 70 Main Street (Corner of Main and Ann Streets), Port Dalhousie, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1979.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/31-1.1
McArthur School was built in 1877 and closed in 1980. The School was demolished in 1988 and condos were built in its place.
- Date of Publication
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1999837771159 Longitude: -79.2710671764183
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2