The West Side of Queen Street
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The west side of Queen Street looking south towards St. Paul Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1968.
Businesses noted include the St. Catharines Standard and the Toronto Dominion Bank.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/30-1.2
The St. Catharines Standard moved to its Queen Street offices in 1898. The newspaper expanded at that location and remained there until 2013 when the offices were moved to 1 St. Paul Street. The building is shown after renovations on the building in 1950.
- Date of Publication
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1569916716986 Longitude: -79.2459107380676
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2