Canada Hair Cloth & The Lower Level Parking Lot
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Canada Hair Cloth at 198 St. Paul Street and the lower level parking lot, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1968.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/26-1.2
The Canada Hair Cloth Company was started by James and Hugh McSloy in 1888. It was built on the site of John Gibson's Woolen Mill & Dolphin Manufacturing Co. The mill expanded in 1910-11 and closed in 2007. The site was expropriated by the city of St. Catharines in 2009 and in 2012 it was transferred to Brock University who, in 2015, opened the Marilyn I. Walker School of Fine and Performing Arts.
- Date of Publication
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1567693945837 Longitude: -79.2431856137085
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2