The Mansion House Tavern
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Mansion House Tavern at 5 William Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1968.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/21-1.2
This building was constructed in the early 1800s and became a hotel around 1826. By 1868, this hotel was known as the Mansion House. It has had a number of owners.
- Date of Publication
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.156196712819 Longitude: -79.2463828068542
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2