Houses on Raymond Street
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- Houses on Raymond Street looking towards the Wright House at the corner of Duke and James Streets, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1968.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/17-1.3
The Wright house was demolished in 1971. The current St. Catharines Courthouse was built on the Wright and former Carnegie Library properties.
- Date of Publication
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1611677428416 Longitude: -79.2483890991974
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2