James Street Looking North
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- James Street from St. Paul Street, looking north towards Church Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. 1968.
Businesses noted include: The Russell Hotel, The Fabric Shop, Coy Brothers Hardware and Marcel’s Gifts.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/17-1.2
- Date of Publication
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1580456609032 Longitude: -79.2442263108063
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2