The Salvation Army Citadel on Geneva Street
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Salvation Army Citadel and Jocelyn Harper Accountants at 89 ½ - 91 Geneva Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. December 1968.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/15-1.1
The Salvation Army Citadel was built in 1915. It was built on the site of the first citadel which had been constructed in 1884. The addition at the front of the building was constructed in the 1950s. The church moved to its current location at 400 Niagara Street around 1974. The building is now occupied by local businesses. (2019).
- Date of Publication
- Dec 1968
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1646775854246 Longitude: -79.2402728001283
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2