The Salem Chapel BME Church
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Salam Chapel BME Church at 92 Geneva Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. December, 1968.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/12-1.1
The Salem Chapel was constructed in the 1850s to replaced an earlier church. Harriet Tubman attended the church when she was a resident of St. Catharines. The Church was designated a National Historic Site in 1999 and Harriet Tubman was designated a National Historic Person in 2005.
- Date of Publication
- Dec 1968
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1651269410247 Longitude: -79.2401547175217
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2