St. Paul Street and St. Paul Crescent
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The intersection of Ontario Street, St. Paul Street and St. Paul Crescent, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1968.
Eatons and Kresge’s can be seen on St. Paul Street.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/4-1.2
Eaton's bought out McLaren's Department Store in the 1920s. The original building was destroyed by fire in 1936 and a new one was opened in 1937. That building was torn down in 1978. Eaton's moved to the Pen Centre in 1973. Kresge's Department Store first appears in the 1932 city directory. It closed in 1987.
- Date of Original
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1551208243036 Longitude: -79.2454547625351
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.firstname.lastname@example.orgWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2