Businesses on King Street
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- 84-100 King Street and the Market Square, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1968.
Businesses include: Teletron TV, Earl’s Shoes, and Hocking’s Meat Market.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/4-1.1
The buildings were demolished in 1973 and were replaced by Corbloc, a retail and office building.
- Date of Original
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.158541433147 Longitude: -79.2461735945511
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2