The Lyceum Club
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The Lyceum Club at 56 Church Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1967.
The image is looking towards the Lyceum Club from the vicinity of St. George’s Church.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/1-1.4
The Lyceum Club opened in 1897 financed by St. Catherine of Alexandria Roman Catholic Church. The building functioned as an activity centre for young men and included a library. It was located across the street from the St. Catharines Cathedral and was torn down in the 1970s.
- Date of Original
Width: 18 cm
Height: 12 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 18cm
Image Height: 12cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1605416627724 Longitude: -79.2462326031494
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmail
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2