The Former St. Catharines Courthouse
- Bob Crawford, Photographer
- Media Type
- Item Type
- The St. Catharines Court House at 101 King Street, St. Catharines, Ontario. c1967.
- Slide File Number: 24/pt1/1-1.3
This building, built in 1848, was originally a Town Hall designed by Kivas Tulley. It became the County Building in 1862 when the county seat moved to Niagara. An addition was added in 1865. The new courthouse at James and Church Streets opened in 1983.
- Date of Original
Width: 12 cm
Height: 18 cm
- Image Dimensions
Image Width: 12cm
Image Height: 18cm
- Geographic Coverage
Latitude: 43.1588417871742 Longitude: -79.245975111084
- Copyright Statement
- Copyright status unknown. Responsibility for determining the copyright status and any use rests exclusively with the user.
- St. Catharines Public LibraryEmailspecial.email@example.comWWW address
Agency street/mail address54 Church St.
St. Catharines, ON L2R7K2